- 6 whole wheat pita breads (6 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 small green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place pita breads on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with spaghetti sauce. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 350° for 8-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Greek Pita Veggie Pizzas
"This was so delicious and easy to make! Not to mention healthy!!"
"So easy and SO delicious"
"I haven't made this yet, but I wrote down the ingredients to buy at the grocery store next weekend. Thanks!"
"Great ingredients together, but I baked for about 15 minutes and they still weren't as warm as I would have liked. Next time I'll either have to increase the temp or increase the baking time."