- 6 whole wheat pita breads (6 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 small green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place pita breads on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with spaghetti sauce. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 350° for 8-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Greek Pita Veggie Pizzas
Sort By :
"This was so delicious and easy to make! Not to mention healthy!!"
"So easy and SO delicious"
"I haven't made this yet, but I wrote down the ingredients to buy at the grocery store next weekend. Thanks!"
"Great ingredients together, but I baked for about 15 minutes and they still weren't as warm as I would have liked. Next time I'll either have to increase the temp or increase the baking time."