More Pasta Side Dish Recipes »
- 3 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 small green pepper, julienned
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2/3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Cook the pasta according to package direction's rinse in cold water and drain. Place in a large serving bowl; add the tomato, peppers, feta cheese and olives.
- In a blender, combine the dressing ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Toss before serving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Greek Pasta Salad
"This was great - I used 2/3 cup olive oil, this would have been dry otherwise. Love the feta."
"I prefer to use whole grape tomatoes, since some of my family members do not like tomatoes, this way they can leave them in the bowl."
"So I have the original pasta magazine that this was published in and it actually 2/3 CUP olive oil!!! It is to die for I might add! I have never had a bad review on this salad and have made it many times. Try it with 2/3 cup :)"
"I made this tonight for tomorrow's Memorial Day party, and it turned out awesome! I misread the directions and added 3 Tablespoons of olive oil instead of 2/3 of a Tablespoon, but it didn't harm the flavor at all, and I think I'll do the same next time. I don't normally like pasta salad, but this is very good!"
"I loved the ingredients in this receipt--but it was very dry! I think the 2/3 "tablespoon" olive oil should read "2/3 cups Olive Oil"! I put the dressing ingredience in the blender but there was'nt enough liquid to blend!"