Greek Pasta Salad
Sliced ripe olives could be substituted for the Greek olives.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup cooked spiral pasta
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons Greek vinaigrette
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the pasta, tomatoes, olives and capers. In
- another bowl, whisk the vinaigrette, garlic and parsley. Drizzle
- over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 262 calories, 15 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 694 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.