Greek Pasta Salad Recipe
More Pasta Side Dish Recipes »
- 3 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 small green pepper, julienned
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2/3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Cook the pasta according to package direction's rinse in cold water and drain. Place in a large serving bowl; add the tomato, peppers, feta cheese and olives.
- In a blender, combine the dressing ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Toss before serving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Greek Pasta Salad
Sort By :
"I prefer to use whole grape tomatoes, since some of my family members do not like tomatoes, this way they can leave them in the bowl."
"So I have the original pasta magazine that this was published in and it actually 2/3 CUP olive oil!!! It is to die for I might add! I have never had a bad review on this salad and have made it many times. Try it with 2/3 cup :)"
"I made this tonight for tomorrow's Memorial Day party, and it turned out awesome! I misread the directions and added 3 Tablespoons of olive oil instead of 2/3 of a Tablespoon, but it didn't harm the flavor at all, and I think I'll do the same next time. I don't normally like pasta salad, but this is very good!"
"I loved the ingredients in this receipt--but it was very dry! I think the 2/3 "tablespoon" olive oil should read "2/3 cups Olive Oil"! I put the dressing ingredience in the blender but there was'nt enough liquid to blend!"
"I was a bit confused about the amount of oil, was it supposed to be 2 to 3 TBLS or 2/3 of a cup? I don't think 2/3of a tablespoon made sense for so much pasta."