Greek Party Pitas Recipe
These dainty mini sandwiches are easy to make with store-bought deli turkey. Greek vinaigrette and olives give them a Mediterranean flair. —Awynne Thurstenson, Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- 4 whole wheat pita pocket halves
- 1/3 cup Greek vinaigrette
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and patted dry
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 24 pitted Greek olives
- 24 frilled toothpicks
- 1. Brush insides of pita pockets with vinaigrette; fill with turkey, peppers and spinach. Cut each pita pocket into six wedges.
- 2. Thread olives onto toothpicks; use to secure wedges. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 each: 48 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 239mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Greek Party Pitas
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC