Greek Macaroni Salad Recipe
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 4 medium plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the macaroni, tomatoes, beans, onion, olives, feta cheese, salt, pepper and garlic.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil and lemon juice. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Stir before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Greek Macaroni Salad
Sort By :
I can eat just this anytime! Jimmy not so much - hates feta cheese?
This salad is wonderfull. I have been making it for years. It is also my Mother-in-laws all time favorite
Very flavorful and delicious. Great replacement for salad with mayo dressing.
Just made this salad, it's very good. However, I reduced salt to 1/2 teaspoon because feta is very salty and it was just right. I also reduced the olive oil to less than 1/4 cup and it didn't affect the end result.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Greek Salad Recipes >
- Greek Salads >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Macaroni Salads >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salad Dressing Recipes >