Greek Lettuce Salad Recipe
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3/4 cup cubed cucumber
- 3/4 cup cubed feta cheese
- 18 pitted kalmata or ripe olives
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.
3/4 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Greek Lettuce Salad
"Wonderful. The Feta, olives, oregano, and mustard really punched up the flavor. Quick, easy and a hit with my husband. We will have this often."