- 6 cups torn romaine
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3/4 cup cubed cucumber
- 3/4 cup cubed feta cheese
- 18 pitted kalmata or ripe olives
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Greek Tossed Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p220
Reviews for Greek Lettuce Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2014
"Wonderful. The Feta, olives, oregano, and mustard really punched up the flavor. Quick, easy and a hit with my husband. We will have this often."