Greek Lemon Chicken Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups Greek vinaigrette, divided
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1 medium lemon, quartered
- 3 tablespoons sliced oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Pour 3/4 cup vinaigrette into a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for up to 4 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining vinaigrette for basting.
- 2. Drain chicken, discarding marinade in bag. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4 minutes. Turn and baste with some of the reserved vinaigrette. Grill or broil 4-5 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 165°, basting occasionally.
- 3. Squeeze lemon wedges over chicken. Sprinkle with tomatoes and cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1 chicken breast half equals 366 calories, 23 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 679 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.