- 1-1/4 cups Greek vinaigrette, divided
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1 medium lemon, quartered
- 3 tablespoons sliced oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Pour 3/4 cup vinaigrette into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 4 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining vinaigrette for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4 minutes. Turn and baste with some of the reserved vinaigrette. Grill or broil 4-5 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 165°, basting occasionally.
- Squeeze lemon wedges over chicken. Sprinkle with tomatoes and cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Greek Lemon Chicken
Sort By :
Wow! The blend of flavors was fantastic!
This is a great recipe! Very flavorful and easy. I served this for the Mediterranean-themed night of our Supper Club, and everyone loved it. I used Kraft's Greek vinaigrette, which worked great. Also, I had never really cared for sun-dried tomatoes, but this recipe changed my mind! This is definitely a winner!
Ken's Salad Dressings has an awesome Greek dressing & marinade. I used that and it rocked!
Sounds great, and gives an alternative to baked chicken, however I am wondering if the Greek Vinaigrette referred to is a combination of olive oil, lemon, oregno, thyme, salt and pepper. Joel
What a great idea! I can't wait to try this version for a change in baked chicken!