“This is one of my family's summertime favorites…and it's so easy and delicious,” writes Dawn Ellen from Bishopville, South Carolina. Hard to believe just 5 simple ingredients can add up to such great Mediterranean flavor!
- 1-1/4 cups Greek vinaigrette, divided
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1 medium lemon, quartered
- 3 tablespoons sliced oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Pour 3/4 cup vinaigrette into a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for up to 4 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining vinaigrette for basting.
- Drain chicken, discarding marinade in bag. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4 minutes. Turn and baste with some of the reserved vinaigrette. Grill or broil 4-5 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 165°, basting occasionally.
- Squeeze lemon wedges over chicken. Sprinkle with tomatoes and cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Greek Lemon Chicken in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p35
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Greek Lemon Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review