- or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until
- meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer
- should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Let
- stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Divide salad greens between two plates. Top with tomatoes, cucumber,
- olives, onion, steak and mushrooms. Sprinkle with cheese. Drizzle
- with vinaigrette. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 509 calories, 32 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 1,281 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.