- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 3 cups julienned fully cooked ham (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 can (4-1/2 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 6 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 6 green onions, chopped
- Additional green onions, optional
- 1 cup water, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and basil; spread over each tortilla. Top with lettuce, ham, olives, feta cheese and chopped onions; roll up.
- For optional onion ties, cut white portion off additional onions; save for another use. In a saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add green onion tops; boil for 1 minute or until softened. Drain and immediately place onion tops in ice water; drain and pat dry. Tie around wraps. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Greek Ham Wraps in Quick Cooking January/February 2003, p16
Reviews for Greek Ham Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review