Greek Grilled Catfish Recipe
- 6 catfish fillets (8 ounces each)
- Greek seasoning to taste
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon dried mint
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sprinkle both sides of fillets with Greek seasoning. Sprinkle each fillet with 1 rounded tablespoon feta cheese and 1/2 teaspoon mint. Drizzle 1 teaspoon oil over each. Roll up fillets and secure with toothpicks.
- Grill over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Or, place fillets in a greased baking dish and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Greek Grilled Catfish(5)
Sort By :
Answer to djh866 Greek seasoning comes in a yellow and red can and is rather expensive. On allrecipes.com it's a mixture of salt, garlic powder, basil, oregano, cinnamon, black pepper, parsley, rosemary, dill, marjoram, cornstarch, thyme, and nutmeg on allrecipes.com On this website, the Test Kitchen home economists came up with their own rendition of the ethnic blend.
Yes, I am going to make this recipe again. It did not taste fishy and everyone loved it. I made it with out the mint and will be making it with the mint next time. Absolutely fabulous and it is quick.
I grilled exactly they way the recipe said and it was really good. The more cheese the yummier. In addition, they were moist and not too fishy. Then the greek seasoning, I found at Walmart and Ralleys.
This is my second time to make it. The first time i followed the oven directions, this time the grill. I LOVE it ! It is easy to prepare, a no fuss recipe. To djh866 I used Cavender's All Greek Seasoning.
What is Greek Seasoning?
I have not seen it named as such in Wisconsin.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cajun Dinner Recipes >
- Cajun Recipes >
- Catfish >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Greek Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Grilled Fish >
- Grilling Recipes >