Greek Grilled Catfish Recipe
- 6 catfish fillets (8 ounces each)
- Greek seasoning to taste
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon dried mint
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sprinkle both sides of fillets with Greek seasoning. Sprinkle each fillet with 1 rounded tablespoon feta cheese and 1/2 teaspoon mint. Drizzle 1 teaspoon oil over each. Roll up fillets and secure with toothpicks.
- Grill over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Or, place fillets in a greased baking dish and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Greek Grilled Catfish(4)
Sort By :
Yes, I am going to make this recipe again. It did not taste fishy and everyone loved it. I made it with out the mint and will be making it with the mint next time. Absolutely fabulous and it is quick.
I grilled exactly they way the recipe said and it was really good. The more cheese the yummier. In addition, they were moist and not too fishy. Then the greek seasoning, I found at Walmart and Ralleys.
This is my second time to make it. The first time i followed the oven directions, this time the grill. I LOVE it ! It is easy to prepare, a no fuss recipe. To djh866 I used Cavender's All Greek Seasoning.
What is Greek Seasoning?
I have not seen it named as such in Wisconsin.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cajun Dinner Recipes >
- Cajun Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Greek Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Grilled Fish >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Mardi Gras Dinner Recipes >