Greek Garden Salad Recipe
Two kinds of peppers, fresh olives and lots of feta cheese will make this colorful Greek toss up, sent in by Glenda Parsonage of Maple Creek, Saskatchewan, a favorite. For a change of pace, try it with capers and lemon slices on top.
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- Dash dried oregano
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Just before serving, add salad dressing and oregano; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Greek Garden Salad in Cooking for 2 Fall 2005, p51
Reviews for Greek Garden Salad(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2013
Very Good, I didn't have green peppers so I used sweet yellow, and sweet orange, turned out nice and sweet.Will make again.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Garden Salads >
- Greek Recipes >
- Greek Salad Recipes >
- Greek Salads >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >