Greek Flatbread Pizzas Recipe
This great family meal idea is fast, fresh and packed with the mouthwatering Mediterranean flavors of artichokes, feta cheese, Greek olives and herbs on a crispy flatbread crust. Cathi Schuett - Omaha, NE
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 2 Italian herb flatbread wraps
- 1 tablespoon Greek vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- Dash pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Place flatbread on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with vinaigrette. Layer with remaining ingredients.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1/2 pizza equals 286 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 1,035 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC