Greek Flatbread Pizzas Recipe
- 2 Italian herb flatbread wraps
- 1 tablespoon Greek vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- Dash pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Place flatbread on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with vinaigrette. Layer with remaining ingredients.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1/2 each: 286 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 1035mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Greek Flatbread Pizzas
"I love this recipe. I make it a couple times a month and the family loves it."
"No need for everyone to get huffy. I did make the recipe and did not use the vinaigrette but olive oil and I added roasted red peppers. It was delicious and would make it again. I also used grilled marinated artichokes they added a nice light smokey flavor. Yum Yum! It's not allowing me to change my "star rating" I would bump it to 4 starts."
"Have not tried this yet but it sounds real good. As to Greek vinaigrette that means a homemade or store bought Greek vinaigrette salad dressing. Found with the other salad dressings in the store. Or like the one here that the lady makes her self and also sounds good."
"Thanks for your vinaigrette recipe southernpinkgal. So what the 3 of us are saying to you "who knows how to cook" is if it lists 'Greek Vinaigrette' it means a commercial product you buy. Editor's not at fault here."
"I have not made it yet but it sounds delicious. For the other review, you may know how to cook what about read. It is the 2nd ingredient mentioned."
"This recipe sounds yummy! I have all ingredients in my pantry and I plan to make this for lunch today. To the previous reviewer...the Greek vinaigrette is listed as the second ingredient. I make a quick version using a tablespoon olive oil, a tablespoon red wine vinegar (or lemon juice), dash salt, dash pepper, and a pinch of intalian herbs, whisked together. If you prefer a more blended vinaigrette, add 1/4 teaspoon dijon mustard and then whisk. You can adjust ingredients to suit your personal taste!"
"I haven't made the recipe yet due to the fact that the directions say to brush with vinaigrette. There is no mention in the ingredients of the vinaigrette. Clearly that was left out. I'm not sure it needs a vinaigrette either. I will probably try it w/o. The editor needs to do a better job at editing. Thankfully I know how to cook."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.