This great family meal idea is fast, fresh and packed with the mouthwatering Mediterranean flavors of artichokes, feta cheese, Greek olives and herbs on a crispy flatbread crust. Cathi Schuett - Omaha, NE
- 2 Italian herb flatbread wraps
- 1 tablespoon Greek vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- Dash pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place flatbread on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with vinaigrette. Layer with remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Greek Pizzas in Simple & Delicious January/February 2010, p33
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Greek Flatbread Pizzas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review