Greek Fish Fillets Recipe
- 4 tilapia fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Sprinkle tilapia with salt and pepper. Place on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Combine the yogurt, butter and lime juice. Stir in the onion, olives and seasonings. Spread down the middle of each fillet; sprinkle with feta cheese.
- 3. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 6-9 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 170 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 344mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 23g protein Diabetic Exchanges:3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat
Reviews for Greek Fish Fillets
"This was really good. In fact I am making it for a second time tonight. Very easy and fast to put together. Substitute flounder for the tilapia if you wish, they are both good."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.