With juicy tomatoes, feta cheese, onions and olives slightly marinated in a red wine vinaigrette, this light and refreshing salad is just right for those hot spring and summer days. —Jill Bowers, Huntington, Indiana
- 5 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 package (6 ounces) crumbled tomato and basil feta cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- On a serving platter, layer tomatoes and onion. Top with feta cheese and olives. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar and oregano; drizzle over salad. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Tomato Feta Salad in Simple & Delicious May/June 2007, p47
Reviews for Greek Feta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review