Greek Feta Chicken Recipe
- 7 medium red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sun-dried tomato salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Cover and bake at 400° for 40 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 10-15 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear and potatoes are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving equals 316 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 767 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.