- 7 medium red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sun-dried tomato salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 40 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 10-15 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear and potatoes are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Greek Feta Chicken
Sort By :
Love the flavors. I have made this several times. This is a quick and easy recipe to prepare. I used boneless skinless chicken breasts instead of thighs.
This recipe is fairly quick to make as far as prep time. My husband absolutely loves it and requests it regularly.
This is my husband's favorite dinner! Wehvae this regularly. The chicken thighs have such great flavor and it is so easy to make up. We've made it with tomato risotto on the side when we've had company and it was delicious!
Very yummy and SO easy! Make sure to make plenty for leftovers!
Excellent! Easy and great flavor! I didn't let it marinate at all, but poured it all in the 9 x 13 pan. My family definitely wants me to make this again!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >