- 7 medium red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sun-dried tomato salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Transfer to a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 40 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 10-15 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear and potatoes are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Greek Feta Chicken
"My thighs never cook all the way through. Think this is the last time I make this recipe"
"This recipe is fairly quick to make as far as prep time. My husband absolutely loves it and requests it regularly."
"Very yummy and SO easy! Make sure to make plenty for leftovers!"
"Excellent! Easy and great flavor! I didn't let it marinate at all, but poured it all in the 9 x 13 pan. My family definitely wants me to make this again!"
"I marinated the chicken in the dressing and spices for not quite 2 hours, but it still didn't seem to be a terribly flavorful dish. I might make it again, but I would definitely play around with it."
"Really loved this dish. I used chicken breasts inst. of thighs and omitted the basil, but all else the same. Great flavor and so easy! I used Paul Newman's Light Sun Dried Tomato dressing and dumped everything in a gallon zip lock bag. Next time, I think I'll let the chicken and potatoes marinate longer. Everyone, even the picky 13-year old, enjoyed this. Line your pan w/the Reynold's non stick foil for easy clean up."