Feta cheese takes this chicken and potatoes dinner over the top with a bit of tangy saltiness. Serve with a side salad tossed with pepperoncinis, black olives and reduced-fat balsamic vinaigrette. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 7 medium red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sun-dried tomato salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Transfer to a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 40 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 10-15 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear and potatoes are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Greek Chicken Dinner in Simple & Delicious December/January 2011, p20
Reviews for Greek Feta Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review