- 6 hard-cooked large eggs
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomato
- 2 Greek olives, pitted and chopped
- Dash each salt and pepper
- Additional Greek olives, halved and thinly sliced sun-dried tomatoes, optional
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks, reserving whites. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in cheese, yogurt, mayonnaise, chopped tomato, chopped olives, salt and pepper. Spoon or pipe into egg whites. If desired, top with olive halves and tomato strips. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Greek Deviled Eggs in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p31
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Greek Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review