Greek Deli Kabobs
These pretty skewers combine marinated cheese, veggies, and meat into a fun and fresh appetizer that's a snap to make. —Vikki Spengler, Ocala, Florida
24 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + marinating
- 2 jars (7-1/2 ounces each) roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 1 pound part-skim mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 24 fresh broccoli florets
- 24 slices hard salami
- 1/2 cup Greek vinaigrette
- Cut red peppers into 24 strips; place in a large resealable plastic
- bag. Add the remaining ingredients. Seal bag and turn to coat;
- refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Thread cheese, vegetables and meat onto
- frilled toothpicks or short skewers. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 kabob equals 109 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 374 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.