Greek Deli Kabobs Recipe
Marinated cheese, veggies and meat team up in a fun and fresh appetizer that's a snap to make. —Vikki Spengler, Ocala, Florida
- 1 pound part-skim mozzarella cheese, cut into 48 cubes
- 24 fresh broccoli florets (about 10 ounces)
- 1/2 cup Greek vinaigrette
- 24 slices hard salami
- 2 jars (7-1/2 ounces each) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and cut into 24 strips
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine cheese, broccoli and vinaigrette. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- 2. Drain cheese and broccoli, reserving vinaigrette. On 24 appetizer skewers, alternately thread cheese, salami, broccoli and peppers. Brush with reserved vinaigrette. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 kabob: 109 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 374mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Greek Deli Kabobs
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC