- 1 pound part-skim mozzarella cheese, cut into 48 cubes
- 24 fresh broccoli florets (about 10 ounces)
- 1/2 cup Greek vinaigrette
- 24 slices hard salami
- 2 jars (7-1/2 ounces each) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and cut into 24 strips
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine cheese, broccoli and vinaigrette. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain cheese and broccoli, reserving vinaigrette. On 24 appetizer skewers, alternately thread cheese, salami, broccoli and peppers. Brush with reserved vinaigrette. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Greek Deli Kabobs in Taste of Home October/November 2010, p47
Reviews for Greek Deli Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 19, 2011
"Served these at Christmas walk 2010 - very good"
Reviewed May. 10, 2011
"quick and easy, very tasty"