- 2 jars (7-1/2 ounces each) roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 1 pound part-skim mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 24 fresh broccoli florets
- 24 slices hard salami
- 1/2 cup Greek vinaigrette
- Cut red peppers into 24 strips; place in a large resealable plastic bag. Add the remaining ingredients. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Thread cheese, vegetables and meat onto frilled toothpicks or short skewers. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Greek Deli Kabobs in Taste of Home October/November 2010, p47
Reviews for Greek Deli Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 19, 2011
"Served these at Christmas walk 2010 - very good"
Reviewed May. 10, 2011
"quick and easy, very tasty"