- 1 pound part-skim mozzarella cheese, cut into 48 cubes
- 24 fresh broccoli florets (about 10 ounces)
- 1/2 cup Greek vinaigrette
- 24 slices hard salami
- 2 jars (7-1/2 ounces each) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and cut into 24 strips
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine cheese, broccoli and vinaigrette. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain cheese and broccoli, reserving vinaigrette. On 24 appetizer skewers, alternately thread cheese, salami, broccoli and peppers. Brush with reserved vinaigrette. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Greek Deli Kabobs in Taste of Home October/November 2010, p47
Reviews for Greek Deli Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review