Here's a spin on traditional bruschetta. Greek vinaigrette and ingredients make these crostinis one of a kind.Mary Shivers, Ada, Oklahoma
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Greek vinaigrette
- 1/4 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1/2 cup Greek pitted olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 24 slices French bread baguette (1/4 inch thick)
- 3/4 cup crumbled goat or crumbled feta cheese
- In small bowl, combine the cream cheese, vinaigrette and garlic. Stir
- in olives and red peppers just until blended.
- Spread butter over baguette slices; place on an ungreased baking
- sheet. Bake at 400° for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over toasts; sprinkle with goat cheese.
- Bake 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is softened. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 appetizer equals 100 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 182 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as