- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1-3/4 cups uncooked whole wheat couscous (about 11 ounces)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon adobo seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 English cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 can (6-1/2 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Stir in couscous. Remove from heat; let stand, covered, until broth is absorbed, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl; cool completely.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients. Add cucumber, tomatoes, parsley, olives and green onions to couscous; stir in dressing. Gently stir in cheese. Serve immediately or refrigerate and serve cold. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Greek Couscous Salad in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2017, p40
Reviews for Greek Couscous Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review