Greek Country Salad Recipe
- 6 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1-1/4 cups chopped sweet onion
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 2 packages (4 ounces each) crumbled feta cheese
- Sliced French bread
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, pepper and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar and seasoning. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Just before serving, sprinkle with cheese. Serve with bread. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 194 calories, 14g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 644mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 4g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Greek Country Salad
"Absolutely delicious! A great way to use fresh produce from your garden during the summer."