Greek Chicken Tossed Salad Recipe
“I came up with this salad for a work luncheon, and everyone loved the combination," recalls Susan Harman of Pacifica, California. "Using pre-sliced mushrooms and pepperoncinis, pre-crumbled feta cheese and bottled salad dressing makes it a great time-saver, too.”
- 4 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoncini
- 2/3 cup creamy Parmesan Romano salad dressing
- 25 to 30 pieces breaded chicken nuggets, baked according to package directions, optional
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the first six ingredients. If desired add 5-6 cooked chicken nuggets. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
1-1/3 cups: 251 calories, 21g fat (5g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 762mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Greek Chicken Tossed Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC