“I came up with this salad for a work luncheon, and everyone loved the combination," recalls Susan Harman of Pacifica, California. "Using pre-sliced mushrooms and pepperoncinis, pre-crumbled feta cheese and bottled salad dressing makes it a great time-saver, too.”
Recommended: 99 of Our Favorite Chicken Dinner Ideas
- 4 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoncini
- 2/3 cup creamy Parmesan Romano salad dressing
- 25 to 30 pieces breaded chicken nuggets, baked according to package directions, optional
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first six ingredients. If desired add 5-6 cooked chicken nuggets. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Greek Tossed Salad in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p59
Reviews for Greek Chicken Tossed Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review