Greek Chicken Sandwiches Recipe
"My wife and I enjoyed warm chicken sandwiches similar to these at a restaurant," recalls Tom Wolf of Tigard, Oregon. "We wanted a little more flavor, so one night I experimented and came up with this zesty version. We like it best made with Greek olives," he adds.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 4 French or Italian sandwich rolls, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 tomato slices
- 8 red onion rings
- 1. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken and garlic powder in oil until chicken juices run clear; drain.
- 2. Stir in the salad dressing, cheese and olives. Cook and stir until heated through. Serve on rolls with lettuce, tomato and onion. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 1,067 calories, 30 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 2,506 mg sodium, 139 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 52 g protein.
Reviews for Greek Chicken Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC