- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 4 French or Italian sandwich rolls, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 tomato slices
- 8 red onion rings
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken and garlic powder in oil until chicken juices run clear; drain.
- Stir in the salad dressing, cheese and olives. Cook and stir until heated through. Serve on rolls with lettuce, tomato and onion. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Greek Chicken Sandwiches
Sort By :
"We've done these many times as both sandwiches and as wraps (actually the wraps are one of my kids lunchbox faves). That you can put them together in no time flat also makes them a great option for those nights you have so many activities you can hardly get dinner on the table!"
"My husband and I really like this recipe - I cut the chicken in strips instead of chunks and we wrap the filling up in tortillas instead of putting on the bread."