- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup mined fresh parsley
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Combine the first five ingredients. Set aside. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Toss with chicken mixture. Cover and chill for several hours. Yield: 7 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Greek Chicken Salad
"This was fantastic!! I added dried cherries just because. My husband had 3 helpings. It was a hit!"
"This is a great recipe! Our family loves chicken salad and I'm always looking for new recipes. This one is nice because it's so different than traditional chicken salad recipes but still light and fresh."
"Very good - I eat low carb most of the time, and the only change I made was using regular full fat mayo to bring the carb count down."