My family loves this dish. Use light mayonnaise and this is a healthy salad. Even if you or your family are not garlic lovers, I'd advise that you use the full measurement of garlic and the tablespoon of oregano for the proper flavoring. I receive nothing but raves when I serve this salad.
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup mined fresh parsley
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Combine the first five ingredients. Set aside. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Toss with chicken mixture. Cover and chill for several hours. Yield: 7 servings.
Originally published as Greek Chicken Salad in Reminisce July/August 1991, p35
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Greek Chicken Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 17, 2013
"Very good - I eat low carb most of the time, and the only change I made was using regular full fat mayo to bring the carb count down."