Because it’s so easy and fast, this recipe was a perennial favorite with my friends during our college years. I’ve also added olives and onions to the mix to give it a little something extra. —Caitlin Chaney, Palm Harbor, Florida
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1-1/4 teaspoons Greek seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Toss chicken with Greek seasoning. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until lightly browned. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 2 minutes longer.
- Stir in tomatoes and artichoke hearts. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 8-12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with rice. Top with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Greek Chicken and Artichokes in Healthy Cooking October/November 2012, p20
Reviews for Greek Chicken & Artichokes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review