Greek Chicken & Artichokes Recipe
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1-1/4 teaspoons Greek seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Toss chicken with Greek seasoning. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until lightly browned. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 2 minutes longer.
- Stir in tomatoes and artichoke hearts. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 8-12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with rice. Top with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Greek Chicken & Artichokes
Sort By :
This recipe is very easy to prepare. I added olives and used marinated artichoke hearts since that is what I had on hand. Next time I will add onion as suggested by others--agree that it could use the extra "kick." Overall, a yummy go-to recipe.
I added the onions,olives and used marinated artichoke hearts. This was tasty, but will go without the rice next time and stuff Pita pockets with the mixture and add shredded lettuce.
Quick & good -- could use some more seasoning or sauce of some kind.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Artichoke Hearts >
- Artichoke Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >