- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1-1/4 teaspoons Greek seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Toss chicken with Greek seasoning. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until lightly browned. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 2 minutes longer.
- Stir in tomatoes and artichoke hearts. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 8-12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with rice. Top with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Greek Chicken & Artichokes
"Easy. Great tasting. Healthy. What more can you ask for? I don't add the mushrooms, they don't fit in this dish for me. And I'm not fond of tomatoes but this is yummy!!!!!"
"It easy and delicious!"
"This recipe is very easy to prepare. I added olives and used marinated artichoke hearts since that is what I had on hand. Next time I will add onion as suggested by others--agree that it could use the extra "kick." Overall, a yummy go-to recipe."
"I added the onions,olives and used marinated artichoke hearts. This was tasty, but will go without the rice next time and stuff Pita pockets with the mixture and add shredded lettuce."
"Quick & good -- could use some more seasoning or sauce of some kind."