- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups finely chopped walnuts, toasted
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Stir in the feta cheese, olives, cucumber, red peppers and pepper. Shape into two balls; roll in walnuts. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Chill until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cheese balls (2-1/4 cups each).
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Greek Cheese Balls
Sort By :
A keeper... served with pita chips and it was gone!!!! Only change I made was to roll it in pecans because the kids prefer them... but they loved it!! Thanks!!