Greek Burgers Recipe
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 4 hamburger buns or hard rolls, split
- Sliced cucumbers and tomatoes, optional
- Ranch salad dressing, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble lamb over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- 2. Pan-fry, grill or broil until no longer pink. Serve on buns with cucumbers, tomatoes and ranch dressing if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 350 calories, 18 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 693 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.