Field editor Michelle Curtis of Baker City, Oregon relates, "A friend served these lamb patties at a barbecue party. I wouldn't leave without the recipe!"
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 4 hamburger buns or hard rolls, split
- Sliced cucumbers and tomatoes, optional
- Ranch salad dressing, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble lamb over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- Pan-fry, grill or broil until no longer pink. Serve on buns with cucumbers, tomatoes and ranch dressing if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Greek Burgers in Taste of Home June/July 1996, p12
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Greek Burgers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review