Greek Bruschetta Recipe
- 3 plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 48 slices French bread baguette (1/4 inch thick)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- 2. Place bread slices on ungreased baking sheets. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown. With a slotted spoon, top each slice with about 1 tablespoon tomato mixture. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 piece: 26 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 62mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Greek Bruschetta
"My daughter made this for her New Year's Eve party and it was a hit! The flavors are wonderful! I can't wait to make it myself soon."
"Delish! We enjoyed this while watching the Ravens win!!!!!!!!"