Greek Bruschetta Recipe
- 3 plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 48 slices French bread baguette (1/4 inch thick)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- 2. Place bread slices on ungreased baking sheets. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown. With a slotted spoon, top each slice with about 1 tablespoon tomato mixture. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 piece: 26 calories, 1g fat (trace saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 62mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Greek Bruschetta
"My daughter made this for her New Year's Eve party and it was a hit! The flavors are wonderful! I can't wait to make it myself soon."
"Delish! We enjoyed this while watching the Ravens win!!!!!!!!"
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer