The refreshing taste of these Mediterranean-flavored bites will have guests going back for seconds. But they can do so without guilt because this great appetizer is so healthful. Joy Shind - Smyrna, Tennessee
Recommended: Summer Farmers Market Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 48 slices French bread baguette (1/4 inch thick)
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- Place bread slices on ungreased baking sheets. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown. With a slotted spoon, top each slice with about 1 tablespoon tomato mixture. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Greek Bruschetta in Healthy Cooking June/July 2008, p49
Reviews forGreek Bruschetta
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 3, 2011
"My daughter made this for her New Year's Eve party and it was a hit! The flavors are wonderful! I can't wait to make it myself soon."
Reviewed Jan. 2, 2011
"Delish! We enjoyed this while watching the Ravens win!!!!!!!!"