“For a healthy dish, I created these wraps with fat-free yogurt and whole wheat tortillas,” explains Margee Berry of Trout Lake, Washington. “Only a small quantity of the Greek olives is needed to give the sandwiches loads of flavor.”
- 1/2 cup canned white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 2/3 cup torn romaine
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted Greek olives
- In a small bowl, mash beans with a fork. Stir in the feta cheese, yogurt, onion and lemon juice. Fold in tomatoes. Spread 1/4 cup onto each tortilla. Top with chicken, romaine and olives; roll up. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grecian Gold Medal Wraps in Simple & Delicious September/October 2006, p15
Reviews for Grecian Gold Medal Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 18, 2015
"I thought this was okay, but not great. Very quick and easy and worth a try. My niece liked hers much more than me."
Reviewed Nov. 9, 2012
"the only thing I do different is to add loads of olives just love olives with this"