Grecian Gold Medal Wraps Recipe
- 1/2 cup canned white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 2/3 cup torn romaine
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted Greek olives
- In a small bowl, mash beans with a fork. Stir in the feta cheese, yogurt, onion and lemon juice. Fold in tomatoes. Spread 1/4 cup onto each tortilla. Top with chicken, romaine and olives; roll up. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grecian Gold Medal Wraps in Simple & Delicious September/October 2006, p15
Reviews for Grecian Gold Medal Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 9, 2012
"the only thing I do different is to add loads of olives just love olives with this"