- 1-1/2 cups cut fresh asparagus (1-inch pieces)
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh basil or 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- In a large saucepan, bring 3 cups water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and boil for 3 minutes. Drain and immediately place asparagus in ice water. Drain and pat dry. Transfer to a serving bowl. Stir in the tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, basil, oil, salt and pepper. Drizzle over vegetables; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, stir in cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Grecian Garden Salad
Sort By :
"Very tasty - everyone loved it!"
"Wonderful refreshing side dish. The whole family devoured it. I am on a low card diet and this fits in nicely with my regime!"
"This is phenomenal! I love the freshness! I could eat it everyday! My new favorite!"
"I enjoyed this. It's not something my family would enjoy, but I plan to use it to add variety to my packed lunches."