Great Pumpkin Sandwiches Recipe
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 18 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 6 celery sticks with leaves, optional
- 1. In a food processor, blend cheese and butter. Add the eggs, garlic salt and onion salt; process for 1 minute or until creamy. Spread 1/4 cupful on each tortilla.
- 2. Stack three tortillas, cheese side up for each sandwich; sprinkle with paprika. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until golden and bubbly. If desired, add celery to resemble a pumpkin stem. Cut sandwiches into halves to serve. Yield: 12 servings.
1/2 each: 573 calories, 46g fat (27g saturated fat), 228mg cholesterol, 1241mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 20g protein.
Reviews for Great Pumpkin Sandwiches
"very easy to make! tasted too much like eggs, kinda like an omelette filling tho"