Great Pumpkin Sandwiches Recipe
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 18 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 6 celery sticks with leaves, optional
- 1. In a food processor, blend cheese and butter. Add the eggs, garlic salt and onion salt; process for 1 minute or until creamy. Spread 1/4 cupful on each tortilla.
- 2. Stack three tortillas, cheese side up for each sandwich; sprinkle with paprika. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until golden and bubbly. If desired, add celery to resemble a pumpkin stem. Cut sandwiches into halves to serve. Yield: 12 servings.
1/2 each: 573 calories, 46g fat (27g saturated fat), 228mg cholesterol, 1241mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 20g protein
Reviews for Great Pumpkin Sandwiches
"very easy to make! tasted too much like eggs, kinda like an omelette filling tho"