Great Pumpkin Brownie Recipe
Our kids beg for a one of these big brownies every year. I just bake brownie batter in a pizza pan, spread with orange-tinted frosting and let the kids design a pumpkin stem and jack-o’-lantern face using candy.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 25 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling YIELD:16 servings
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Orange paste food coloring
- 9 green milk chocolate M&M's
- 57 dark brown milk chocolate M&M's
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions for fudge-like brownies. Spread on a greased 12-in. pizza pan to within 1 in. of edges.
- 2. Bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- 3. Tint frosting orange; frost brownie. For stem, arrange green M&M's in a square pattern at top of pumpkin. For each eye, arrange 10 brown M&M's in a triangle. For nose, arrange six brown M&M's in a triangle. Arrange remaining M&M's for a mouth. Yield: 16 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC