Great Green Beans Recipe
- 2 cups cut fresh green beans
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a small saucepan, bring the beans and broth to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 2. In a small skillet, saute garlic in butter until tender. Stir in the parsley, rosemary and garlic salt. Drain beans; drizzle with butter mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Great Green Beans
"This was absolutely mediocre in taste! Poor recipe...pick another"