- 2 cups cut fresh green beans
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a small saucepan, bring the beans and broth to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- In a small skillet, saute garlic in butter until tender. Stir in the parsley, rosemary and garlic salt. Drain beans; drizzle with butter mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Great Green Beans in Reminisce Extra February 2006, p 52
Reviews for Great Green Beans(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 5, 2009
This was absolutely mediocre in taste! Poor recipe...pick another