- In a large saucepan, cook plums in water 12-15 minutes or until
- liquid is absorbed. Mash; add sugar and lemon juice. Cook for 8-10
- minutes over low heat until thickened. Cool and refrigerate.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface; divide in half. Roll each
- portion into a 3-in. x 9-in. rectangle. Dot with butter; sprinkle
- with cinnamon. Spread about 1/3 cup plum filling down the center of
- Fold a third of the dough lengthwise over filling. Fold remaining
- dough over top; pinch seams to seal and tuck ends under. Place seam
- side down in two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Cover
- and let rise in a warm place for 2 hours or until doubled.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks to cool. Combine the glaze ingredients; drizzle
- over loaves. Yield: 2 loaves (12 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 257 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 163 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.