Great Garlic Bread Recipe
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, mix butter, cheese and garlic; brush over cut sides of bread. Place on a baking sheet, cut side up. Sprinkle with parsley.
- 2. Bake 7-9 minutes or until light golden brown. Cut into slices; serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice equals 283 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 457 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC