- salt. Add milk and 1/4 cup oil; mix well. Shape into a ball; knead
- 10 times.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll into a 15-in. x 10-in. rectangle.
- Transfer to an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Press
- onto the bottom and up the sides of pan. Prick with fork; brush with
- remaining oil. Bake at 425° for 12-14 minutes or until edges are
- lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine the cottage cheese, ranch dressing mix,
- mayonnaise and milk; spread over crust. Sprinkle with cheese,
- broccoli, cauliflower, olives, celery, carrot, onion and pimientos.
- For tombstones, in another small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour
- cream until fluffy. Place mixture in a resealable plastic bag; cut a
- small hole in a corner of bag. Pipe "RIP" onto crackers. Insert into
- pizza. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 15 servings.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.