- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon canola oil, divided
- 3 cups (24 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 cup chopped fresh cauliflower
- 2 cans (4-1/4 ounces each) chopped ripe olives
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (2 ounces) sliced pimientos, drained
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons sour cream
- 10 to 15 crackers
- For crust, in a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Add milk and 1/4 cup oil; mix well. Shape into a ball; knead 10 times.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll into a 15-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Transfer to an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of pan. Prick with fork; brush with remaining oil. Bake at 425° for 12-14 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine the cottage cheese, ranch dressing mix, mayonnaise and milk; spread over crust. Sprinkle with cheese, broccoli, cauliflower, olives, celery, carrot, onion and pimientos.
- For tombstones, in another small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until fluffy. Place mixture in a resealable plastic bag; cut a small hole in a corner of bag. Pipe "RIP" onto crackers. Insert into pizza. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Graveyard Veggie Pizza in Taste of Home Halloween Food & Fun Annual 2006, p10
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Graveyard Veggie Pizza(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Halloween Appetizers >