Grated Potato Salad Recipe
- 6 cups grated peeled cooked potatoes
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, eggs and celery. In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sugar, milk, vinegar, salt and mustard. Pour over potato mixture; stir until combined. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1/2 cup: 351 calories, 21g fat (4g saturated fat), 136mg cholesterol, 180mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein .
Reviews for Grated Potato Salad
"This made at every family gathering, and someone always asks me for the recipe."
"Just wondering how others cook the potatoes and if they let them cool before grating."
"My family loves this recipe. My husband says there is no need to make a meat dish since this is all we really want anyway."