Grated Potato Salad Recipe
Mom's creamy combination of chopped hard-cooked eggs and grated potatoes is both smooth and chunky. The dressing coats the salad nicely. -Brenda Beachy Belvidere, Tennessee
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:8-10 servings
- 6 cups grated peeled cooked potatoes
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, eggs and celery. In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sugar, milk, vinegar, salt and mustard. Pour over potato mixture; stir until combined. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 351 calories, 21 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 136 mg cholesterol, 180 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC