Mom's creamy combination of chopped hard-cooked eggs and grated potatoes is both smooth and chunky. The dressing coats the salad nicely. -Brenda Beachy Belvidere, Tennessee
- 6 cups grated peeled cooked potatoes
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, eggs and celery. In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sugar, milk, vinegar, salt and mustard. Pour over potato mixture; stir until combined. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Grated Potato Salad in Taste of Home August/September 2004, p36
Reviews for Grated Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review